FACTORING AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING FOR SERVICE COMPANIES | UNITED STATES | CANADA

Service Industry Factoring

Funding solutions for companies in the service industry. We offer a whole range of options that include invoice and receivables factoring, accounts receivable financing and purchase order finance to service providers and other companies in the service industry.

We understand the challenges that service companies can face and the need for a quick and flexible financial solution is essential to avoid interruption of any operational areas. The service industry is very competitive. We work with many companies that operate in the services sector and understand the the industry. Our service means that we can help you improve your cash flow by providing an advance of cash against the value of your accounts receivables. Then as you raise an invoice, we can release up to 95% of the value of that invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 5% is paid to you, less a small service fee, once we receive payment from your customer.

This means your service business has access to an ongoing supply of capital linked to sales. So as your company grows so does the amount of funding available to it. To get started - Click Here

 

1 (800) 608-0530 START THE FUNDING PROCESS